Introducing SRM Inspections
Proactively manage your own inspection calendar regardless of whether the work is outsourced to your service networks, or done within your own shops, allowing you to reduce liability for missed compliance, streamline work for asset managers and technicians, and reduce downtime.
Decisiv SRM Inspections helps you create, track, and perform digital inspections, allowing you to reduce liability for missed compliance, streamline work for asset managers and technicians, and reduce downtime.
Plus, SRM Inspections can directly reduce unexpected repairs by enabling you to schedule downtime for inspections. Proactively manage your own inspection calendar regardless of whether the work is done internally or externally.
Any updates to your digital inspection forms are instantly available throughout your shops and service providers to ensure inspections are done uniformly.
There are two Decisiv SRM Inspections solution options available, so you can choose the one that best meets your needs.
The first option, as part of the Decisiv Advanced package, is perfect for fleets and asset managers who want to:
- Schedule their own inspections
- Outsource inspections to their dealer service networks or independent service providers connected to the platform
This option allows you to schedule the included standard DOT inspection, reducing the time it takes for inspections to be completed. With this option you can:
- Create detailed inspections using Builder in SRM Case
- Schedule inspections to be performed using the maintenance scheduler in SRM Case
- Define and designate inspections to be performed by the dealer service network as scheduled operations
The second Decisiv SRM Inspections option, as part of the Decisiv Enterprise package, enables you to:
- Schedule external inspections and perform inspection work within your internal shop.
- See a list of pending inspections for an asset
Plus, your internal shop technicians can perform inspections on any mobile device from any location. With this option you can:
- Create inspections using Builder in SRM Case
- Use DOT predefined inspection templates
- Schedule inspections on the maintenance scheduler in SRM Case
- Push inspections to dealer service network as scheduled operations
- Provide mobile check-in where technicians can perform digital inspections that are built using Builder in SRM Case
- View a summary of incomplete inspections
Our Technical Services team provides custom support to fleets that want assistance in creating their own specific inspections.
About the Company:
SRM Sentinel is a comprehensive solution for identifying active preventive maintenance, recall, campaign, and fault code alerts for assets across brands, in one easy-to-use interface. Users are able to quickly translate these alerts to appointments in just a few clicks, providing a differentiated customer experience.
With the Vision management dashboard, you get complete visibility into each and every service event, at every location. Vision dramatically improves your management of daily operations across a large and distributed network.
Insite is a tool that provides you with pre-defined service management reports that put your KPIs for fleets, brokers, dealers, and OEMs all in one list, making critical business information only a few clicks away.