KPIT is a leading independent software development and integration partner helping mobility leapfrog towards a clean, smart, and safe future. With 7000 automobelievers across the globe specializing in embedded software, AI, and digital solutions, KPIT accelerates clients’ implementation of next-generation technologies for the future mobility roadmap. With engineering centers in Europe, the USA, Japan, China, Thailand, and India, KPIT works with leaders in automotive and mobility and is present where the ecosystem is transforming.
Predictive Maintenance through Remaining Useful Life of Vehicle Components: Today’s Connected Vehicle platforms gather a plethora of data but have limited ability to accurately translate the data into timely actionable intelligence. The solution lies in leveraging an AI/ML based Remaining Useful Life methodology and solution which offers predictive model readiness across vehicle components can alleviate this situation. Fusion of predictive analytics and decision-making algorithms can help OEMs improve efficiency of their fleets and optimize the cost of operation.
- Improve vehicle uptime and minimize unscheduled downtime costs.
- Improve asset reliability and maximize parts usage across vehicles, drivers, and weather conditions.
- Reduce warranty and recall cost.
- Improve customer service.
- Introduce dynamic control on supply chain variables.